• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is/are your most recent TTRPG purchase(s)?

Dumnbunny

Explorer
dark tower.jpeg

I recently snagged the DCC conversion of The Dark Tower, having missed the Kickstarter, and I'm very happy with it. It includes the original dungeon as published in 1979, which makes this the third copy I own, lol! But it's a great module, and it's worth owning a third copy to get the included essays as well as the other two volumes.

The second book is a DCC conversion of the module (a 5e conversion is also available, but I don't play or run 5e), which is very nicely done (I gotta think the conversion to DCC was easier than to 5e, but that's just my assumption, I could be wrong). The third book includes three followup scenarios for The Dark Tower. I'm very excited about running all of this!

Paizo shipped my subscription order for the new PF2e rule book “Howl of the Wild”, as well as this month’s AP chapter “Severed at the Root”. The timing works out great because I’m heading out of town to Texas for a work trip Monday so I’ll spend the flight digging into the PDF of HotW.

The Multiclasser Manual vol. 1 from Purple Martin Games for Level Up. I got the PDF last night from Drive Thru RPG.com. For me this PDF addresses one problem I have had with regards to Level Up's Synergy Feat Chains, picking up class archetypes for the two classes you've decided to multiclass in. It does this by coming up with multiclass concepts such as the Magical Skirmisher. This concept is for anyone who is playing a Fighter/Wizard and using either the Bladechanter or Eldritch Archer synergy feat chains. This particular concept lists a number of Fighter and Wizard archetypes you can choose from as well as a list of recommended Backgrounds. So there's less guess work for anyone who wants to play with this particular Fighter/Wizard concept. :)

Remove ads