• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are you reading in 2024?

Piers Anthony's Xanth series are so bad I retroactively regret having read them.
Gods, tell me about it. I found almost twenty forgotten Anthony books in the parents' house a while back, including way too many Xanth novels.

Sadly, none of his early scifi, some of which I'd like to give another try to see how they hold up now. I dimly recall at least some of the Cluster books not sucking, and they must have had something going for them, right? Precious few authors got two species illustrated in Wayne Barlowe's Guide to Extraterrestrials. :)

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
A friend recommended Dungeon Crawler Carl. It's like if John Scalzi wrote a novel adaptation of Diablo. In other words, pretty dumb but kinda fun. Zero thought required.
A former member of our D&D group who moved away has been insisting we all read this. I have been lagging sadly

Remove ads