• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!
The Making of Original Dungeons & Dragons: 1970-1977

D&D General The Making of Original Dungeons & Dragons: 1970-1977 Coming In June

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Daddy
This was posted today. I definitely want the book, and I will definitely not be spending anything remotely close to $100 for it. Libraries, sales, and used book stores are wonderful.

really enjoyed this video; the fact that it captures these no longer extant editions, with no sanitized edits, makes this a must have for me as a historical collector. I have pre-ordered it on amazon.

Clint_L

Hero
I am going to write a session for my group where their characters get turned into legos by ancient Netherese magic. I'll swap their regular miniatures for these and sit back and watch their reaction.
That's a great concept and I would anticipate much hilarity to ensure. My first question would be "how do I pee?!?"

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Someone might have already posted it but I was looking for it on amazon and the site says 500+ purchased already this month. The vecna book was 400+ as well. I ordered the digital and physical set for vecna from wizards and $100 for a book with 500+ sales seems a little lower than I expected.

Remove ads