• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
:mad:
No, it isn't really like that at all and hasn't been for years. And the fact that people think like that despite all the evidence to the contrary really underscores how messed up their perceptions are.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
And then dinner (Mondays are not my high cuisine day):

I understand that Subway is not a great sandwich... but it always seems a perfectly fine Chipotle sauce delivery system. And let's face it, I would never defile a good brisket or corned beef sandwich with Chipotle sauce!

My recent (non-breakfast) sandwich of choice has been Tuna on a Jalapeno bagel at the place on campus... but they close at 3:00 which makes them a bad choice for dinner! A place a block over from that has a good Turkey and horseradish one (I usually get sour dough), but they're a bit pricier and also close pretty early. I haven't found a good NY or Chicago style deli for the huge corned beef one down here. (Which I guess is good since I'm trying to cut back on beef).

Last edited:

Remove ads