• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3PP Release Available Now: Multiclasser's Manual, Volume 1

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
Quick update: if you were one of the super early purchasers, you'll want to re-download your files. There were a couple pages containing the new rogue archetype that somehow got left out. Those are back in now.

Selganor

Adventurer
I really like it.

Now I just have to check which Thematic Toolkits I can remove from my stashes of A5E pdfs on various devices because they in this book.

And I really need a way to get waaay more cantrips.
I need to convince my narrator to let me scribe a generic cantrip wand schematic that uses a scroll of the cantrip as an additional (not consumed) material for an infusion of a specific cantrip wand. (otherwise schematics get pricy real fast) Maybe put the scroll inside a hollow wand/pen (to keep in theme with my archivist archetype)

The shenaninigans one could do with rope shot... Shoot a rope up and when someone follows you just shoot the next rope just before the person reaches a save place to let the previous one disappear.

Gnome Rager

Villager
That's the plan but the PDF will be available much sooner than the physical book. I can go into the "inside baseball" of it if folks are interested, but the short version is that there's an additional proofing and checking process that goes with physical releases that takes weeks, whereas a PDF can be put up for sale basically the moment it's ready.
I'm looking for the physical copy to sit along MoAR Complete, dtrpg is only showing me the pdf option.

Will the hard copy option appear once the additional processes are complete, or should it be there now and only ship when they're complete?

Looks like it's going to be exciting

Timespike

I'm looking for the physical copy to sit along MoAR Complete, dtrpg is only showing me the pdf option.

Will the hard copy option appear once the additional processes are complete, or should it be there now and only ship when they're complete?

Looks like it's going to be exciting
It'll probably be another month or so before that's available. I'm going to let the initial week of typo finds and stuff come in, incorporate those, and then order a print proof (which takes a few weeks). Assuming that looks good, I'll do the physical release thereafter.

Timespike

I really like it.

Now I just have to check which Thematic Toolkits I can remove from my stashes of A5E pdfs on various devices because they in this book.

And I really need a way to get waaay more cantrips.
I need to convince my narrator to let me scribe a generic cantrip wand schematic that uses a scroll of the cantrip as an additional (not consumed) material for an infusion of a specific cantrip wand. (otherwise schematics get pricy real fast) Maybe put the scroll inside a hollow wand/pen (to keep in theme with my archivist archetype)

The shenaninigans one could do with rope shot... Shoot a rope up and when someone follows you just shoot the next rope just before the person reaches a save place to let the previous one disappear.
I'm glad I ported everything I did over to this one; those one-off releases were definitely getting a bit long in the tooth visually, but they had fun stuff in them.

By the way, the full list of small products rolled into this release is:
  • Arcane Sniper
  • Confidence Mage
  • Field Agent
  • Fiery Justice
  • Mortalist
  • Spiritualist
  • Thematic Toolkit: Venomous Shadow

It'll probably be another month or so before that's available. I'm going to let the initial week of typo finds and stuff come in, incorporate those, and then order a print proof (which takes a few weeks). Assuming that looks good, I'll do the physical release thereafter.
I can wait. :) I already like the Magical Skirmisher concept for the Fighter/Wizard, and the Stalker synergy feat chain for Ranger/Rogue characters.

Remove ads