• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DMs Guild Tables to End All Tables - table fixes and fun options

I've published a 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons collection of supplemental rules. Please check it out on DM's Guild, 24 pages for $3.50 in PDF.

Tables to End All Tables - Dungeon Masters Guild | Dungeon Masters Guild

For Dungeons Masters and Players:

SPICE UP YOUR TABLES! LOOK HERE! If you were craving any of the following in your game, you need this product:

• REMOVE ability scores if you want and JUST USE THE MODIFIER (+1,+2,+3 instead of 12,14, etc.)
• alternative to the character creation point buy table (scrapped for something EASIER!)
• POWERFUL variants for the Eldritch Knight and Arcane Trickster: spell slots more like a Ranger or Paladin
• QUICK Ranger fixes that use what’s already in the core books with painless modifications
• New armaments to fill some missing gaps - you will LOVE these and want more!
• NEW re-conceived armor table – it can easily inspire your group to create PERSONALIZED armors for your game!
• Feats that level-up a little bit, but don’t have the HASSLE of tracking bonuses every level
• UPDATED negative effects besides hit point loss
• and a new Monster Stat by CR table that actually HELPS make monster modification a BREEZE! Easily create your own monsters.

Pick up this collection of tables and rules to add fun alternatives to your game.

Note: This supplement relies heavily on the Player's Handbook and the Dungeon Master's Guide. Most content in this product assumes you are using those books.

In October of 2023, Tables to End All Tables has been covered by the YouTube channel, Splinterverse! (at about 53 min. 25 seconds)
I’m honored at the very kind words about my product, and for the presenter talking about my product for 9 minutes!
Some kind words about my product in the video:

“…runs the gamut of everything player [and] GM/DM [focused] all in one book… a breadth of options.”
“[It’s] giving you replacements for so many different things.”
“I found this really easy to read.”
“[the Monster Stat by CR table] …that last one alone is invaluable to have.”

Check out the episode… you might find another product you’re interested in…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z0PbbLMTp0&t=3205s

Remove ads