• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E D&D Beyond: No More À La Carte Purchases But US Customers Can Buy Physical Books

Plus UI changes and more product information in listings.

Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 17.52.09.png

WotC has announced some changes to D&D Beyond's marketplace. These include physical products (for US customers), the removal of à la carte purchases, and various navigational changes.

You can no longer buy individual feats, subclasses, etc. -- you'll need to buy the whole book. The full list of changes includes:
  • US shoppers can now buy physical books
  • More info on product listings, including previews
  • UI improvements to makee finding your purchased content and redeeming keys easier
  • No more à la carte purchases (though your previous ones still count)

Clint_L

Hero
I THOUGHT I played a lot.

5 Campaigns all going on at once!!!!

Wow.

I already spend a ton of time and that is with being part of 3 campaigns currently (one just started though).
I need to clarify: I am not running all those campaigns. I create some of those campaigns just so that the students can access all the materials on DDB.

I actually currently have 21 campaigns on DDB, most of them deactivated. A lot of them are for students who graduated.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
I actually currently have 21 campaigns on DDB, most of them deactivated. A lot of them are for students who graduated.
Do you keep the old campaigns out of nolstalgia?

I still have the campaign my son created and ran for me and his younger brother when he was in early middle school. Can't bring myself to delete it or the homebrew monsters and items he made.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter

I still have the campaign my son created and ran for me and his younger brother when he was in early middle school. Can't bring myself to delete it or the homebrew monsters and items he made.
Would the monsters and items go away?

Clint_L

Hero

Some, yeah. And some are kept for reference, or because they might be revived again eventually. Or just because I haven't cleaned up the page because I sort of forgot about them, lol.

And for my home games, characters occasionally return as NPCs.

Remove ads

Remove ads