• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spoilers X-Men '97 spoilers

Hussar

Legend
Yeah ultimately I feel like the best way to use the multiverse concept for the modern audience would be to allow for one superhero "club" per multiverse. Xmen in one universe, FF in another, avengers in a third.

That narratively solves so many problems, lets you cross the streams when you want the big crossovers, but keeps the stories all tidy and separate most of the time. Then its "why don't people freak out at the Fantastic Four?"..... because in their multiverse people are cool with it, but if they went to the Xmen universe everyone would assume they were mutants and start freaking out.

That’s how the old CW superhero shows worked. Other than Arrow and Flash, everyone was in a different universe.

And it did allow for some cross stream shenanigans.

Let's see the new camos for this episode were:
Iron Man
Daredevil
Cloak and Dagger
Doctor Strange
Black Panther (King T'Chaka)
Crimson Dynamo
Darkstar
Psylocke
Members of Canada's Alpha flight
Scarlet Witch,
Quicksilver
Polaris
Morph in the form of Sauron ( I want dinos not cure cancer!) and Mister Fantastic
MJ (holy naughty word)
Flash Thompson
Then there's this board
forge-s-wall-of-mutants-in-x-men-97-episode-10.jpg

CyclopsMissing/Presumed Dead
JeanMissing/Presumed Dead
StormMissing/Presumed Dead
BeastMissing/Presumed Dead
MagnetoMissing/Presumed Dead
NightcrawlerMissing/Presumed Dead
JubileeAWOL
SunspotAWOL
XavierMissing/Presumed Dead
Scarlet WitchOff World
ColossusAvailable
MorphMissing/Presumed Dead
RogueMissing/Presumed Dead
DustAvailable
ArchangelMissing/Presumed Dead
MagikAvailable
WolverineMissing/Presumed Dead
IcemanAvailable
HavokAvailable
CableAWOL
ExodusAvailable
QuicksilverOff World
Shadow CatAvailable
Emma FrostAvailable
and that post credit scene 😬 "Oh dear" indeed Beast

Helena Real

bit.ly/ato-qs
Well, that was one awesome season finale if I ever saw one.

This felt SO good. I'm happy to have read somewhere that we'll get season 2 and potentially 3 of this, so I can only wait with baited breath until we get a release date.

All the wonderful cameos in this episode made me wish for an extended cartoon universe. I'd love to see a Daredevil cartoon, a continuation of the classic Spiderman show, and maybe one for the Fantastic Four too? A girl can only dream ☺ 🖤

Let's see the new camos for this episode were:
Iron Man
Daredevil
Cloak and Dagger
Doctor Strange
Black Panther (King T'Chaka)
Crimson Dynamo
Darkstar
Psylocke
Members of Canada's Alpha flight
Scarlet Witch,
Quicksilver
Polaris
Morph in the form of Sauron ( I want dinos not cure cancer!) and Mister Fantastic
MJ (holy naughty word)
Flash Thompson
Then there's this board
forge-s-wall-of-mutants-in-x-men-97-episode-10.jpg

CyclopsMissing/Presumed Dead
JeanMissing/Presumed Dead
StormMissing/Presumed Dead
BeastMissing/Presumed Dead
MagnetoMissing/Presumed Dead
NightcrawlerMissing/Presumed Dead
JubileeAWOL
SunspotAWOL
XavierMissing/Presumed Dead
Scarlet WitchOff World
ColossusAvailable
MorphMissing/Presumed Dead
RogueMissing/Presumed Dead
DustAvailable
ArchangelMissing/Presumed Dead
MagikAvailable
WolverineMissing/Presumed Dead
IcemanAvailable
HavokAvailable
CableAWOL
ExodusAvailable
QuicksilverOff World
Shadow CatAvailable
Emma FrostAvailable
and that post credit scene 😬 "Oh dear" indeed Beast

As for that last section, it does seem pretty obvious that some, most, or even all of the "Available" characters will join up with Bishop and Forge to become the current iteration of the X-Men while the rest are time-displaced. Emma Frost is almost certain here, as they wouldn't have made it a point to show, and emphasize, her rescue and secondary mutation if they didn't have big plans for her. And given that Shadowcat has been given the short shrift in the series (this picture is actually the first confirmation she even exists in this universe!), I'm betting she'll be showing up too.

As for our AWOL group, I've seen it pointed out that Cable and Sunspot might indicate the formation of X-Force, with Jubilee taking the place of Boom Boom. As Cannonball was previously introduced in the original series, he's out there ready to join, so you'd just need a couple of more members to create a reasonable X-Force team...

Remove ads