• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Streaming Services: Power Rankings Summer 2023, and What's Up With Paramount+

MarkB

Legend
I just canceled my hulu since the show i use it for is over and won't be back till after January. The show I watch on peacock is also over, but since i got at 2.99/month as part of black Friday, i'm hesitant to drop it as well.
I'm about to cancel Paramount+ now that Discovery season 5 is over. I also got a cut-price MGM subscription thinking I'd binge some old Stargate SG-1, but the nostalgia hasn't quite held up, so that one will go too.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I'm about to cancel Paramount+ now that Discovery season 5 is over. I also got a cut-price MGM subscription thinking I'd binge some old Stargate SG-1, but the nostalgia hasn't quite held up, so that one will go too.
MGM has Outer Limits!

My paramount + is bundled with my walmart plus and Mayor of kingstown's next season will drop next week

Remove ads