• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Status of Immortals Handbook (print versions)

Howdy AncalagonSam! :)

There never were pdfs of Bestiary volume 2 or 3 as far as I recall. I did have a Gods & Monsters pdf that was partially finished - I think that is floating about here somewhere (I think Alzrius posted it fairly recently somewhere). I can't recall if the Grimoire pdf ever circulated, I don't think so.
If Grimoire was partially done I'd love to take a look at that. 😳

AncalagonSam

Villager
Howdy AncalagonSam! :)

There never were pdfs of Bestiary volume 2 or 3 as far as I recall. I did have a Gods & Monsters pdf that was partially finished - I think that is floating about here somewhere (I think Alzrius posted it fairly recently somewhere). I can't recall if the Grimoire pdf ever circulated, I don't think so.
Thanks so much! After a full 6 years, do you have any inkling of when these might be available?

Hey AncalagonSam! :)

Thanks so much! After a full 6 years, do you have any inkling of when these might be available?

In 3rd Edition format the likelihood is never. That said, my new book is basically a (5th Edition based) sequel to both the Immortal's Handbook Epic Bestiary and the Immortal's Handbook Ascension.

Hey Beefermatic Buddy! :)

3rd edition stuff is generally easily to adapt from 5th edition

I would have guessed maybe the epic stuff is tricky to convert; although I have a pretty clinical outline for the divine tiers so the basic power levels are virtually an exact overlap (although one extra Sidereal and Demiurge tier), adding all the 'in-betweens' (spells/feats/skills) is where you might have to put in a bit of work.

Remove ads