• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

San Antonio, TX Looking for D&D Players

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I run a D&D campaign on Saturday afternoons at Dragon's Lair in San Antonio. We are a friendly group and always looking to meet new players. We appreciate players from all systems and all editions. I try to tailor every session to the players who are involved and am very engaged in getting feedback from players to provide them the type of experience they enjoy. Send PM if interested or even reply here!

doomplay

Villager
I run a D&D campaign on Saturday afternoons at Dragon's Lair in San Antonio. We are a friendly group and always looking to meet new players. We appreciate players from all systems and all editions. I try to tailor every session to the players who are involved and am very engaged in getting feedback from players to provide them the type of experience they enjoy. Send PM if interested or even reply here!
Hi my brother and i would like to join your campain if posible and avalible i am 13 and not completly new as i know some things about it and my brother is 12 and completly new also please let us know what we should bring if anything

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Hi, doomplay, welcome!

Looks like the post you replied to is very old and the person who posted it hasn't been active for several years, so you might not get a reply. But you could try posting a thread of your own, if you want to ask if someone near you has seats available.

You could also try looking that the Dragon's Lair schedule for whichever store is closest to you. They probably have events like D&D Encounters or Pathfinder Society games, and maybe some open play games that you and your brother might be able to check out. There's probably a few other game stores around that you could ask at, too.

Good luck finding a game!

doomplay

Villager
Hi, doomplay, welcome!

Looks like the post you replied to is very old and the person who posted it hasn't been active for several years, so you might not get a reply. But you could try posting a thread of your own, if you want to ask if someone near you has seats available.

You could also try looking that the Dragon's Lair schedule for whichever store is closest to you. They probably have events like D&D Encounters or Pathfinder Society games, and maybe some open play games that you and your brother might be able to check out. There's probably a few other game stores around that you could ask at, too.

Good luck finding a game!
Yeah i realized after i sent it

Remove ads