• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Inspiration for Epic Flesh Ooze

So, as the title suggests, what do you guys think about a giant flesh ooze made up of billions of people. I just saw a meme that outlined such a thing and I kind of got inspired.

Pretty much yeah, I was thinking of using the Flesh Ooze from old 3.5 and just adding hit dice and size categories to make it roughly a kilometer across, basically the rough mass of what all humans on Earth combined would be, if we were turned into a giant molten human katamari.

There is a Warren Ellis graphic novel called "Supergod" where a bunch of countries create 'gods' with disastrous results. In the story, China creates this mad flesh ooze called Maitreya made from hundreds of millions of people. Highly recommended.

Bootlebat

Explorer
I imagine it woudl have a lot of HD (probably at least 500 or so) due to being so big, but a relatively low CR, since it probably doesn't have any divine+ abilities(or does it?), and is mindless.

I imagine it woudl have a lot of HD (probably at least 500 or so) due to being so big, but a relatively low CR, since it probably doesn't have any divine+ abilities(or does it?), and is mindless.
I'm not sure it'll even have that many HD, but it's CR won't be that high, probably I'm guessing 120 at the max but I might be wrong

Remove ads