• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Could someone delete my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
These forums are not for me.

So I briefly checked your history. Just as an FYI, this forum is well-moderated, which really improves the signal to noise ratio. Given what we see on the internet, it's better to have moderation that is a little harder on civility than a lack thereof.

The terms and rules of the forum are here-

I can understand your reaction, but you can appreciate that the mods tend to be quicker with new accounts, especially in a thread that attracts controversial viewpoints. It appears that you were "thread-banned" (you cannot post in that particular thread). While from your perspective, it might seem harsh, you also have to understand that you post was the 350th post in a thread that was already very heated and already had several mod warnings.

I would recommend chilling for a little while and looking at some of the other topics, especially if you like D&D or TTRPGs. And you can continue to post in the other topics (based on what I can see of the interactions). I know that it's difficult to not take things personally sometimes (I know that I do, and I have in the past), but we all need to try our best.

But that's your call. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
I can never understand this kind of post. You can browse the forums forever without an account. You can determine whether the forums are for you by reading them from dawn until dusk. Who creates an account first?

TiQuinn

I can never understand this kind of post. You can browse the forums forever without an account. You can determine whether the forums are for you by reading them from dawn until dusk. Who creates an account first?
Judging from the fact that I already had them blocked, it was someone swooping in to post something utterly political to troll people, and is bound and determined to be as dramatic as possible on the way out.

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
Judging from the fact that I already had them blocked, it was someone swooping in to post something utterly political to troll people, and is bound and determined to be as dramatic as possible on the way out.
Everyone needs a hobby, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads